Possibly the most often asked question – which is unsurprising when I offer outdoor photography – and a very sensible one too! If the weather forecast looks truly dreadful with rain and winds, then we can absolutely reschedule to another day. If your booking is for a date specific event, and the event is going ahead, then so will the photography. I have a number of tricks up my sleeve to work around inclement weather!
If the forecast is a bit unsure, and likely to be sunshine and showers we will still go ahead this can add a really fun dynamic to shoots with all age groups! Especially small children with puddles and wellies!