Authentic, feel good photos, capturing your family’s unique story
OUTDOOR FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHER IN WEST KENT & EAST SUSSEX
If you are constantly amazed by how fast your children are growing and changing and that time seems to be flying by, you are not alone!
Would you love to pause time and capture wonderful memories of your children now, before they get any older?
Getting outdoors is the secret to timeless and natural family photography.
For the younger members of the family, being able to run around and explore allows them to relax and feel at ease. For older children, being outdoors provides distraction and space where they won’t notice beautiful moments being photographed.
All of this means that we can capture precious moments and natural smiles.
How it works
When you are ready to book, just give me a call or hit the “Let’s Chat” button. I’ll take the session fee in advance which covers a 1-2 hour photo shoot and expert editing to produce a gallery of images you will love.
Up to 6 people – £99
Groups of 7 or more – £149
Choose a date and a location, select stunning outfits for all the family, and come along for a fun and relaxed family photo shoot.
CHOOSE YOUR PACKAGE
Within a week or two of your shoot, you’ll sit down for a one hour online viewing appointment and choose from one of the Print Collections below.
* ALL the digitals to download & keep forever (web sized included too!)
* TWENTY professional 12×8 prints with a matt finish and white border
* A keepsake box in which to store your images
* A facebook timeline cover image
* A personalised mobile app to make it easy to show and share your portraits with friends and family
* A high resolution slideshow of your images
* £100 credit towards wall art products
* ALL the high resolution digital images from your gallery to download and keep forever (web sized files included too, to make it easy to share online and with friends and family!)
* FIFTEEN complimentary professional prints in a 10 x 8 size, with a matt finish and a white border
* A facebook timeline cover image
* TEN high res digitals to download & keep forever
* TEN complimentary matching professional 7×5 prints, with a matt finish and a white border
What to expect during your shoot
* Possibly climb some trees
(Just let me know if there are any members of the group with any physical difficulties and we can arrange a more static session!).
We’ll capture both spontaneous moments and some posed shots, as naturally as possible.
If you have pre-school aged children, we will let them lead the session depending on whether they feel like posing!
But you don’t need to worry about whether they want to play ball or not. I’ve got years of experience coaxing the most beautiful smiles out of the shiest children!
Related Reading: What If My Kids Misbehave?
There are many fabulous locations in and around the Tunbridge Wells area, but if you would like to stay closer to home, your own garden can provide a beautiful and meaningful backdrop to your images.
“Our family photo shoot with Georgina was a lovely experience, she managed all three generations of the family very well despite some of the younger ones not being as cooperative as we had hoped! We are delighted with the results and now have pictures that can be treasured for many years to come…”
Family Photography Gallery
I hope that what you have seen so far has helped you decide if I am the right family photographer for you, but if you have any questions, please do get in touch and I’ll arrange a call to answer any queries you may have.